Sunday, January 3, 2016

Morning thoughts....

I have literally spent the last few hours trying to figure all this out. It's safe to say it will take a while!
Yesterday was my brother-in-laws (to be in the somewhat near future) partners birthday! Happy Birthday Craig!! Needless to say there was a small celebration of a family dinner. The mammy in law was tempting me with some wine and I succeeded in not drinking any! yeayyyy!! Dinner consisted of a home made spaghetti bolognese which was divine! It was so so nice to have something other than turkey!

So all I had to eat today was as follows:
1 Americano
1 Capachino
Spaghetti bolognese
3 slices of garlic bread
4 pints of water
and to finish the day off a homemade hot chocolate (yum)

Yes I know its not at the healthy stage yet as I need to do the shopping, which I hate!

I'm still finding my way at the moment and hopefully everything will take shape. I will gradually find my feet and get to where I want to be regarding the blog, training, and eating a healthy balanced diet.Not to mention going back to work on Monday, I can't wait to get back into a routine. Christmas really does knock you for six with parties, food and your routine going completely out the window.

 I have come to the stage where I need something to focus on to help me lose weight this is why I set the blog up. Even if no-one reads it I will have a purpose for myself to record what I eat and make myself do exercise. It's a bit sad really but hey I AM DOING THIS FOR ME :)


Catch ya later, I need some zzZZZZ

Annie Mac
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment