Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Happy hump day!

Hey Peeps!

Happy hump day :)
Were nearly there the weekend is in sight!

Tonight I was joined by two of my friends
Carla & Gráinne for a 25 minute workout.
We did a High intensity interval training session.


Here is what we did:
Jumping Jacks 
Squats with 5kg kettlebell
Chair dips
Plank
Running on the spot
Crunches
Mountain Climbers
Kettlebell swing
Pushups
wallsit/lunges/burpees/inchworm push up (could choose to do any one at this station)
We did 20 seconds on and 10 rest between stations 4 times.

Myself & Carla during our rest period of round 2

Meals today

Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs (3 eggs) with one slice of brown bread

Lunch:
Chicken breast with salad 
consisting of lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, gherkin.

Snack:
Mixed  nuts

Dinner:
t was so late when I got home as I had a meeting after
HIIT that I was not in the mood to cook. So I had a bowl of 
bran flakes. (I know not the best but hungry and in a hurry)


Tomorrow I have my next personal training session and I can't wait.
I'll be sore come Friday that's for sure!

Time for a cuppa and a catch up of Red Rock :)

Chow for now peeps!
Annie
x

No comments:

Post a Comment