Monday, January 4, 2016

Monday Blues...

Well I did it, stepped on the scales for the post Christmas figure..... and guess what I didn't die!
I was dreading it so I closed my eyes! To my own surprise I have only put on 1kg.

I Honestly thought I would be 4kg or more up so I am very happy with my 1kg gain.

Now I need to set some goals and how I plan to shift this weight once and for all!
I think I will take it week by week weigh in wise. Every Monday will be weigh in.
The reason for Monday weigh in is simple. If weigh in was Tuesday or Thursday
I know from the past I had a tendency to go wild on a Saturday night and
think to myself "ah sure I have 3 days to real it back it will be grand".
Then come weigh day I'm devastated because I've only lost half a pound!

Eh hello! Earth to Ann! you drank 2.5 bottles of wine AND had a take away..What do you expect?
A MIRACLE!?!?!?



Anyway... I'm still undecided about sharing what my actual weight is online ...
Lets just says its more than 10 stone but less than 15!
What do you think? Should I share it?

Today s meals were:

Breakfast:
Granola 45g with Low Fat Yogurt 
1 Americano with a dash of skimmed milk and 1 sweetner

Lunch:
salad which consisted of  soy noodles, peppers, onion
tomatoes,rocket,lettuce, 1 tablespoon of couscous, 1 boiled egg
and a tablespoon of coleslaw.

Dinner:
3 baby potatoes, 2 small chicken breasts, carrots, parsnip
and peas

Water intake:
Four 750mls = 6 pints

And now I am going to have a cup of tea to warm me up!



So the worst is over, the first day back to work, the first day of eating healthy 
and the dreaded stepping on the sales after Christmas.
All three were not as bad as I thought...Happy days!

Tomorrow I will post about my goals as I am now going to go
and plan them.

Chow for now!
xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment