Sunday, January 3, 2016

January 2016 - The beginning

So here I am at 00:09am writing my first ever blog post!
For what reason?? One word... Motivation. Every other year it's the same, New Year new me. I have never lived up to it so this will be my Savior for the next 12 months! (I hope).
What's my plan?  So far it's this blog along with pre-season training which begins on Monday 4th.  I play on the local ladies gaa team known as O'Dwyers. I need to get in shape for the season ahead especially after  over indulging I did over the Christmas period.
This is me putting myself out there in order to help and motivate myself. 
For the last two weeks I easily drank every single night  my excuse?! "Ah sure it's Christmas" I'm sure everyone else did the same! 
Catch ya later
Annie Mac x

No comments:

Post a Comment