Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Time to wake up and get serious!



Hi All,

I know, I know! It's been a while yet again I am back. 
Halloween is over so that only means one thing... Christmas is around the corner!
In 8 weeks time it will be
done and dusted for another year!
So whats the plan? I hear you ask. 
I'll be honest I went back to see good old gym last week
I went twice both 6am sessions. I was
good last week for about 4 days then the weekend came and I
more or less undid everything! Story of my life!

Anyway, It's a new week and Monday has been and gone
Today I went for a run with  my friend Carla at lunch time.
We did bursts of 2 minutes jogging/running and 1 minute walking.
It was short but better than doing nothing!
In the morning I am heading to the gym with my mate Nicola.
I plan on doing 20 minutes of full on weights and a 10 minute
burst of cardio to finish. The gym only opens
at 6am and I need to be on the road for work by 6.45
hense why it is so short.
I feel good after today, Day 1 is over,
I have not ate bad and dinner is in the oven.
Chicken, Vegetables and sweet potato chips.

I am going to make some changes for the next three weeks. 
1. No Sugar in my coffee or weetabix.
2. No Junk food - clean eating that has to be prepared.
therefore cutting out any processed foods.
3. No alcohol, yes girls I said it!
I need to do this. I have a dress to fit into in
three weeks so I need all the help I can get and the above 
changes will help me.

In three weeks my club has its awards night which
I am really looking forward to. I want to feel comfortable 
and confidant in myself going to this event.
It's set to be a great night. My team have
three awards to collect so it will be a great end to
a great season to celebrate with the girls and the rest of the club.

Details of the O'Dwyers gala ball and Awards Night.

Todays meals:
Breakfast: Branflakes
Lunch:Salad
Snack: Fulfill Protein Bar
Dinner: Chicken, Vegetables and  Sweet potatoes
 Chips

Hopefully I am as good for the rest of the week
I am defiantly determined.


Ciao for now
Annie Mac
x




No comments:

Post a Comment