Monday, February 1, 2016

One bad week...

Hi Peeps!

I hope you all had a great weekend!
The Dubs sure did! Three wins this weekend with Dublin v Kerry senior footballers, Dublin v Wexford in the hurling and the Dublin ladies beating the kingdom also.



I was in Croke park the weekend to support the boys in blue.

So as you know I have not updated the blog in about a week. So sorry!
I'm not going to lie sticking to plan when I was sick did not exactly happen. All I wanted was energy and I found myself not being as strict with my food choices.
It's also exactly a week since I did any training, I'm better now as it was just a head cold but I didn't want to risk it getting worse and going down into my chest. Hense why I didn't workout.

So today I am back on track. I also have my strength and conditioning class 
with O'Dwyers ladies. I am dreading it as tonight I will see and feel the effects of no training 
last week. I will more than likely be even sorer than usual tomorrow.

Chow for now
Annie
x


No comments:

Post a Comment