Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy St Patricks Day!



Well hello there peeps!
Long time no blog! Sorry about that! 

Happy St Patricks Day



Over the past five weeks 
I have been training four times a week.
Mondays - Thursdays
This consisted of strength and conditioning class 
for one hour a week.
One GAA pitch training session for one hour a week
and two gym 30 minute gym classes twice a week.
needless to say all the training I lost sight of my blog.

I have a fitness test the weekend with my GAA team. We previously
had one eight weeks ago so it will be good to see if
there is a difference. I feel I have come on a lot but only 
the test results will tell me this.

I hope to become more active on this over the 
coming days as the holliers are fast approaching!
My eight weeks in the gym is finished with the team 
so I am going to join the gym for two months and take up
some of the classes they have to offer.
This should help with loosing some of the excess baggage I'm 
carrying (heres hopping!!)

I attended the Irish beauty show the weekend.
It was a great girly day out. Needless to say I am now broke!
I'll post what I bought in my next blog post as they really are great
products.

I hope you all have a fab weekend.

Slán go fóill!

Annie
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment